Pre-Care for Eyebrows
Please read. The following requires special consideration before permanent makeup procedures can take place.
- No Laser or Chemical Peel for 1 Month prior to procedure
- Stop using any Retin-A or AHA products for 2 weeks prior to procedure
- No microdermabrasion for 2 weeks prior to procedure
- No tanning for one week prior to procedure
- Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after procedure
- Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain
- Any waxing or tinting for the brows should be done at least 3 days prior to the procedure.
- No alcohol the night prior or the day of the procedure
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or ibuprofen 24 hours before the procedure
On the Day:
- Do not work out on the day of the procedure
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL OR CAFFEINE
- 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
- Arrive with light makeup for your appointment. A lot of wiping of pigment takes place and makeup can get ruined, so save yourself the hassle!
- Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and very dark! – don’t worry, the pigment will fade 30%-50%.